Delta Controls is the benchmark for building controls manufacturers, being one of the most respected organizations in our industry, with more than 300 Partners/Distributors in over 80 countries. For more than three decades Delta Controls has offered innovative and exciting building automation solutions for commercial, healthcare, education, leisure buildings and more. As industry leaders, our track record includes delivering the world’s first fully integrated native BACnet building solution encompassing HVAC, lighting and access control products.
As part of Delta Electronics Inc., the global leader in switching power supply solutions and DC brushless fans and an $8+ billion USD organization, Delta Controls is able to bring some of the most energy efficient and sustainable solutions to buildings around the world, working together toward our shared vision of developing technologies aimed at reducing global warming and ensuring a sustainable future for mankind. Delta Electronics products are the most energy efficient power products in the industry and include a comprehensive range of energy management solutions in Industrial Automation, Telecom Power, UPS and Data Center Infrastructure, Automotive Electronics and Energy Storage Systems.
Why work for us!
• Performs hardware validation on new products prior to their release to Manufacturing.
• Ensures all quality checklists, procedures, and requirements are adhered to for all assignments.
• Creates all associated test programs, script files, and other automated testing systems.
• Designs and builds any necessary test jigs and configures any related equipment.
• Documents all test results and findings.
• Participates on the documentation technical review team at the request of the Project Manager.
• Provides relevant feedback to members of the Project Team.
• Participates in continual improvement projects and root cause analysis investigations.
• Participates in the development of product auditing procedures.
• Takes part in product audits.
Supply Chain Support:
• Gives feedback on component quality.
• Works with suppliers to remedy identified quality issues.
• Performs component substitutions.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in one or more of the following areas:
In addition to the competitive compensation package, we also offer:
To apply, go to our careers site at https://careers.deltacontrols.com. Complete or update your profile and submit your application online. Next, go to the applied jobs list to ensure your application has been fully processed. You are also welcome to add or manage job alerts within your candidate account.
Keywords: Quality Assurance, Auditing, Python, C++, Altium Designer