Why work for us
There are many reasons why employees like to work at Delta Controls Inc. We wanted to highlight a few.
Our Company Reputation
- Delta Controls Inc. is the benchmark for building controls manufacturers, being one of the most respected organizations in our industry, with more than 300 Partners/Distributors in over 80 countries.
- For more than three decades we have offered innovative and exciting building automation solutions for commercial, healthcare, education, and leisure buildings and more.
- As industry leaders, our track record includes delivering the world’s first fully integrated native BACnet building solution encompassing HVAC, lighting and access products.
Training, Education and Opportunities for Growth
- We encourage personal and professional development. We offer an Educational Assistance program, lunch and learn sessions, and training with George University (our in-house training program) and Gemba Academy.
- Sabbatical leave offered annually
- $3000 Education Budget
- We encourage our employees to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. We offer employees extended health, vision and dental benefits with employer paid premiums, an onsite fitness center with trainer-led fitness classes and access to personal trainers, reimbursement for gym memberships, out of country travel insurance coverage and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Because we know that well-being includes financial security we offer employees an RRSP matching program, life insurance, and a computer purchase program.
- We want to make sure employees have the chance to enjoy time away from the office with friends and family; we offer three weeks’ vacation upon start of employment.
- Neighborhood discounts and free coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available for employees.
- We offer free on-site parking, and we are transit accessible.
- Depending on the role, casual or business casual dress is the norm.
- Flexible Work Schedule.
- We recognize employees for their long service through our employee service award program.
- We also recognize employees who refer friends and family to work for us through our referral bonus program for successful new hires.
We are a campus of innovation, growth, differentiation, empowerment & passion.
We believe a collective vision surpasses an individual one.
We respect our roots.
We are proactive, providing the unexpected extra to create ‘Wow.’
We make the world a better place by reducing energy consumption and creating better experiences.
We take extreme ownership, move quickly & succeed together.
We believe leadership is a responsibility, not an entitlement.
We are guided by facts & data.
We treat every external interaction as a moment of truth.
We debate, learn, celebrate & deliver.
We believe it can be done.
We do it right.